The customer can pay the sale price and other agreed charges and charges in the following ways, namely:
1. By Replacement
The products are delivered to the customer through a courier company, where the amount indicated on the voucher in the corresponding field is paid upon receipt. In case of refusal of the customer to pay the corresponding amount, FRUCTUS EE, is entitled to refrain from starting the execution of its obligations from the sale until the customer complies with this claim. For all sales with payment of the price on delivery, the confirmation and acceptance of the order is made as in all cases in writing (electronic mail – e mail) .
2. By Credit Card or Debit Card or Prepaid Card issued by a recognized Greek or Foreign Bank.
If the customer wishes, he can complete the payment of his order in the following ways:
- via credit, debit and prepaid cards of Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners, Discover
- using the PAYPALL e-wallet.
In the above ways he can pay safely, since he is guided to the secure environment of PIRAEUS Bank S.A. Then he gives his credit card details and as soon as the approval is made, the amount is credited to the company’s account and the order is executed.
All payments made by card are processed through the PIRAEUS S.A. electronic payment platform using TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encoding information until it reaches the intended recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
3. With payment in the store
You can pay for your order at the company’s stores located at 1 Kouskoura Street, Thessaloniki, P.O. Box 54622 or 46 Stelios Kazantzidis Street, Thermi 57001, which are open: Monday-Saturday hours: 09:00-22:00.
4. By Deposit to a Bank Account
The customer can deposit the money related to the order in our account below.
- BANK: PIRAEUS
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5238-084636-058
- IBAN: GR0801722380005238084636058
- BENEFICIARY: FRUCTUS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP FOR THE PRODUCTION AND MARKETING OF FOOD AND BEVERAGES